Hello, and thank you for considering For Pet Sake LLC for your pet’s personal care. We offer dog walking and pet sitting for all your animals – from hamsters to horses! Our pet sitters and dog walkers in Charlotte, NC are professional, mature, have been background checked and must love pets to join our team.
As a loving and caring pet owner, I know that pets are happier and healthier in their own environment.
My wonderful pet family is made up of fun loving Tucker (affectionately know as Tucka-woo) who likes to think he is in charge of much larger, Kane, a beautiful king Sheppard, who allows Tucka-woo to think he is in charge. Sammy, the purring machine, is a rescued black kitty who actually rules the household! I have loved animals all shapes, sizes, kinds all my life. I enjoy being able to provide a service that keeps them where they are happiest when their “parents” are away.
My goal is simple, to allow your pets to stay in their own home with quality care. Our personalized services provide a convenient, stress free alternative to boarding or subjecting them to an unfamiliar place. We want to be your pet sitter and dog walker in Charlotte.
Never used a pet sitter in your home? We always recommend the steps below when choosing the right care for your pets.
1. Start with a recommendation from a friend, veterinarian, humane society or neighbor. We hope that is how you found us!
2. Interview the company and be sure they are licensed, bonded and insured. We are!
3. Has the pet sitter received any training? Our sitters have all completed our special training and has passed a background check!
4. Will the sitter record notes or send you pictures while you are away? Yes! See our happy pets here.
5. Are they associated with a veterinarian or have access to a qualified vet if there were to be any problems? We are!
6. Can the sitter come to your home to meet you and your pet(s) before you go on vacation? It is what we do!
7. Will they provide other in-home services such as bringing in mail, newspapers and turning lights on/off? We always provide this service.
These are just a few questions we think are the most important that you should ask a company before starting a service. Have questions for us? Contact us here.
Turning lights on/off
Bring in mail/newspaper
Watering house plants
Opening & closing blinds
Bring in packages
Water outdoor plants
Take out the trash